Fast start-up in a few steps
- Place ENTviewer/DUOviewer/OTOviewer in the desired location.
- Connect the base to the power socket with the power cord.
- Connect the base to the computer with the USB cable.
- Turn the base on.
- Install the EndoMaster software on the computer.
- Pick up the spatula, apply the cover, place the spatula with the cover on the base (if you want to use otoscope, please go the number 8 and put the speculum).
- Turn on the spatula heating and wait until ENTviewer is ready for work – LED diodes turn green.
- Enable software.
- Add or select a patient.
- Click on NEW EXAMINATION
- Pick up the spatula/otoscope and begin the examination.
- After the examination remove the cover/speculum and place the spatula/otoscope on the base.
- Cut the recording and select the frames that are of interest to you.
- Add the examination description.
- Print out the result or save it on a carrier.